Friday, March 29, 2013

Hand Cranked iPhone Charger

Hand Cranked iPhone Charger
Click image for more details.
In this day and age I feel that I'm too dependent on my cell phone. I'm not even talking about wanting to frantically check all the social media, news or email apps. But what if something happens? What if I have an accident, burst a tire or even just a mechanical failure in a remote area... It will be nice to know I have enough battery power to call for help. Well, there is a small gadget that can help you in such a scenario. This hand cranked iPhone battery (actually works with anything that can be charged via USB) has an inbuilt backup battery that can be charged using your own two hands! You just crank a lever and in a couple of minutes you'll have enough power for a quick phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment